Friday, June 13, 2014

Navy Brat!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs!!!
SVG Cutting Files is releasing the first of their patriotic #SquaredyCats crafts patterns starting June 13th, that is today!!! Here is my first card that I made with these cuties.  Navy Brat is so cute and fun to play with and goes perfectly with my new paper from ep Mini Themes (summer Adventure) and with Emma's Hey Sailor! Stamp Set!!! I used the Trapezoid Card Base for the base.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 
 
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
New (Navy Brat)
4x4 Journal Die + More (for the little hearts)
Stitched Sweethearts & XOXO Dies (for the little heart)
ep Mini Themes (summer Adventure) paper
 
http://svgcuttingfiles.com/

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!!:)


 


6 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

I'm not a cat person but I love these. Plus I was a navy brat

Rosie said...

omg to cute

mamascrapper69 said...

this is cute!!! my dad was in the marines for a couple years then went into the Navy. My step dad at the time was in the Navy who was a dad to me. this is adorable

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is just too cute Cindy! Your little Navy Brat is adorable ♥

GiGi said...

This is SOOOO stinkin cute! Love that sentiment bubble too!!!

Kate said...

Super Cute Card.