Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sharpest Crayon in the Box!

Hello everyone, this is Tanya from Studio 5380.
My sweet grandson recently "graduated" from his pre-school program and will be starting Kindergarten in the fall.  So, of course, I had to make him a little something special to help celebrate his accomplishment.  Here's what I came up with....


I used the adorable Kawaii Crayon Box Slider Card and the School Tube Holder Set cutting files to create this fun gift set for Blake.

I love the way the crayons slide out of the crayon box leaving room for a message...


After years of teaching pre-school and Kindergarten, I know how important it is to label everything, so I used some alphabet stickers to add Blake's name to the crayon box.

The crayon color names and fun sentiment are from the "words4crayons" stamp set made by The Stamps of Life.


My test tube holder (from Jaded Blossom) is filled with yummy red Skittles and placed inside the fun School Tube Holder.  The sentiment is from the "kites2fly" stamp set by The Stamps of Life.  I added a bit of black and white twine to the top of my test tube holder to finish up this cute little gift set.

Thanks so much for stopping by today - I hope you enjoyed my project!
Have a wonderful day and I'll be seeing you soon,


4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...I love that crayon box card...I made it last year for my little nephew...he loved it!!

Rosie said...

sooo cute

GiGi said...

These is so fun and cute Tanya! LOVE it!

janner said...

So adorable! He will love it. I didn't realize that you taught school. I taught 33 years mostly Junior Kindergarten. I miss the kids.