Friday, June 6, 2014

Lemonade Stand Gift Bag

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a fun project to share. This is a new file that comes out today called Lemonade Stand.




When I saw this file and the way the stand has a cut out window, I thought this would be a great way to show off something through that window. So that is how I came about doing this project!

I cut out the stand, lemonade pitcher, and girl using the new Lemonade Stand file. I opted to hide the girls face and stamped it with a Peachy Keen Cartoon Bombshell Face instead. I cut out the sentiment tag using the Jaded Blossom Mini Tag Dies and stamped the sentiment from the JB Candy Wraps stamp set. I attached it to the center of the top with a decorative brad.
I put some white shred into a Gusset Bag and added a bottle of Raspberry Lemonade drink mix to the inside and tied it closed with a piece of twine. Then I pop dotted the stand to the front of the bag. 

I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is so SWEET!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Beckie Williams said...

Gigi, you did an awesome job! Thank you for sharing!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is so cute GiGi! I LOVE the cute little lemonade stand and your colors are fabulous! Cute as can be!