Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Happy Birthday!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
SVG Cutting Files!!! 
 My first one is just a sample of the card base that I used.
I used SVG Cutting Files the August Bundle for the card base that is part of that bundle and from Jaded Blossom I used Banner Dies with the Star Dies for the stars, the Word Dies
 for the die cut words and the World's Greatest Parents for the sentiment on one of the card.
Hope you like my cards for today!!! :)




 The one with Happy Father's day is the card I give to my dad for Father's day!!! :)
 Supplies I Used for my Card: 
 

LOVE my Day!!! <3

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

This is just adorable! I love how sweet your card turned out!!