Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Hello Sunshine!

This is Melissa from M Miranda Creations and we have a bit of sunshine to share!

 The kids and I have been enjoying summer so far! Lots of swimming and baseball games and time with cousins! So much fun!!! So this is the perfect card to share with you today!


That's right - my family has been saying "Hello Sunshine!" The other day we went to a water park with several cousins and I think they all went around the lazy river the last 3 hours straight that we were there. They just went in circle after circle and talked non stop. They had so much fun!!! I hope you and your family are getting plenty of time in the sun too!

 For my card, I have used the new Chibi Boy Pool Noodle file from SVG Cutting Files. This cutie will be available this Friday in the store. I also used Card Sketch 53 which you can find here.

 The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Rain or Shine stamp set.

 I used a combination of Echo Park, Doodlebug, and Papertrey Ink papers.

No comments: