Friday, June 23, 2017

NEW Twisty Pop Up card svg!!!



Hi everyone...Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the SVG Cutting Files blog-YAY!!! I have a cool new file from SVG Cutting Files called the Twisty Pop up card...LOVE and-No more measuring!!...just cut it out and decorate. I made a Grad card using mine...but the possibilities are endless. This card is super easy to put together...I actually made a video for SVG Cutting Files...showing how easy peasy it is....check it out below. I dolled this up with a cute emoji face from SVG cutting Files St Pat's Emoji's...and a plethora of Jaded Blossom Goodies. Get this cool Twisty Card HERE! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)

**pan down to check out my instructional video and check out the product list...
***click HERE to check out my blog Snappy Scraps








Recipe:
  1. SVG Cutting Files-Twisty Pop Up Card(NEW)-get it HERE!!! , Emoji St Pat's PP-3098
  2. Jaded Blossom-School Time Greetings, Banner dies, Card mat dies, Stitched Square dies
  3. PTI white card stock
  4. Neenah solar white card stock
  5. Neenah Desert storm card stock
  6. Cartwright's Moonshine sequins
  7. AC black card stock
  8. Versafine Onyx black ink
  9. Silhouette machine font-Broadway
  10. Echo Park 6" pads-Magicical Adventure and Magical Adventure Stripes and Dots

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

This is so so cool!! I can see other words beside Grad ... LOVE oohh adding to my want list!