Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Zombie Virus!

Hey, it is Melissa from M Miranda Creations and I know you all are thinking sunshine and rainbows and flip flops with all that heat outdoors, but sometimes I just have to craft something I love and for me that is something for Halloween. And besides, next month everyone is going to be bombarding us with Christmas in July, right!!!

 So today, I dug the Poison Bottle out of the Halloween section of the SVG Cutting Files Store to share with you here and on my blog.


I turned the Poison Bottle into a shaped card using the weld function in Silhouette Studio software. My husband is a huge Walking Dead fan, so this will make a great card for him. 

I decided to decorate the bottle with the new Label Shape Dies from Jaded Blossom and used sentiments from Pick Your Poison and Spooky Labels.

And now that I think of it, Halloween is only 4 months away; so maybe I'll be hanging out in the Halloween section of the store a lot more between now and then! Bwahahaha!

Thanks for stopping by today! See you soon!

Blessings,
                      

1 comment:

Beckie Williams said...

This is just awesome! I can not agree with you more I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!
I just made a Halloween card for my blog the other day!!