Friday, June 9, 2017

NEW SVG! Chibi boy pool raft


Hi everyone....Lee-Ann here and it's my day to take over the SVG Cutting Files blog...and I have a super cute BRAND NEW svg file to share...Chibi boy pool raft...LOVE! I put this guy on an action wobble...awesome! Thanks for stopping by...Lee-Ann :)
**pan down to check out all the products that I used
***Click HERE to check out my blog Snappy Scraps



Recipe

  1. SVGCuttingFiles-Chibi Boy Pool Raft svg-get it HERE
  2. Jaded Blossom-Rain or Shine stamp set, Stitched and Scalloped Rectangle dies
  3. Echo Park Splash paper line
  4. PTI kraft card stock
  5. AC brown, peach and black card stock
  6. Distress inks-tea dye, broken china, spiced marmalade, tumbled glass, walnut stain
  7. Signo white gel pen
  8. EK chalk
  9. Action wobble
  10. Nuvo Jewel drops-sea breeze
  11. Nuvo Crystal drops-duck egg and clear
  12. Versafine onyx black ink

No comments: