Sunday, November 2, 2014

Beary Cute Table Set....

Hi there!! This is Candace from Candi O. Designs and I am so EXCITED and HONORED that Ann asked me to be a Guest Designer for the month of November on SVG Cutting Files!! Ann makes the cutest, most amazing and easy to use files!! 
Now that it's November and Thanksgiving is coming, I was inspired by these adorable Thanksgiving Fall Bear Cupcakes to make a cute table setting set!

I made this bag with which you can add cutlery or a treat for your table decoration.  I added die cut leaves to the top of this cupcake bear to change him up.
 He's just too cute!!
 Next, I scored a piece of pattern paper to fit a napkin and then decorated the front.  This could even be used as place cards for your table.


This wine tag is super fun for a hostess gift or even center table decoration.

Finally, I cut out this darling bag from the Harvest Handle Bag file by SVG Cutting Files then decorated the front with the super cute bear cupcake.


SVG Cutting Files Used:
Thanksgiving Fall Cupcakes
Harvest Handled Bag Set

Other Products Used:
Paper: Doodlebug Designs, Carta Bella and Bella Blvd.

Thank You for stopping by! 
I will be here every Sunday this month for SVG Cutting Files

3 comments:

Larelyn said...

This is just a darling set for your table. I love every piece. Such a cute idea for the cutlery and napkin. What a great way to start your month. I'm looking forward to your next project.
Hugs,
Larelyn

An'Jenic G. said...

Candace everything is so cute.

Blue6366 said...

Awwww, now that is beary cute. Love it.