Sunday, November 23, 2014

Elf Magic!

Hey Everyone, it's Candace again from Candi O. Designs with another project as November's Guest Designer at SVG Cutting Files!
I love elves and the Elf Life Set by SVG Cutting Files is absolutely adorable and so fun!!  When the newest file: Handled Candy Pocket came out on Friday I was thrilled and knew the perfect project to make!  The elf with the candy cane added to the front of this cut would make a completely perfect gift!!


Products Used:
SVG Cutting Files: Elf Life Set and Handled Candy Pocket
My Creative Time: Warm Holiday Fun and Stitched Oval Dies
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Santa Express 6x6 Paper Pad
Ribbon, bell, sequins and enamel dots

I was having so much fun with these elves and thought the one with the list would be perfect on a card.  I used the arched top card base to add detail to the card but not take away from the adorable elf guy!!
Products Used:
SVG Cutting files:  Arched Top Card Base and Elf Life Set
My Creative Time: Warm Holiday Fun
Paper: Lawn Fawn ~ Snow Day 6x6 Paper Pack
Twine, sequins and enamel dots

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great day!!
See you again next Sunday for my last posting for SVG Cutting Files!

2 comments:

sweetpeaemmalou said...

They are so adorable! Fabulous job!

Migdalia said...

Both are Precious!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*