Sunday, November 30, 2014

Santa's Helpers....

Hey Everyone, it's Candace from Candi O. Designs with my last post as November's Guest Designer at SVG Cutting Files!  Thank you Ann for this awesome, fun opportunity ~ your files are amazing and so much fun to work with!  I'm honored that I could share my projects with you all!  With that said, here are my last two projects.  

First, I love the little body lotions and that they fit perfectly in the mini bottle carrier file so I created this box, filled with soap and then decorated the front.  Because I'm most likely to give this to a friend of the holidays, I thought the file Santa's Helper - Jordan was the perfect touch.  Isn't she the cutest!!  Awesome gift to give a girlfriend!



Products Used:
SVG Cutting Files: Mini Bottle Carrier and Santa's Helper-Jordan
Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Santa Express 6x6 paper pack
Twine, tulle, sequins and enamel dots
mini clothes pin

Next up because I LOVE the Elf Life Set File (showcased these little guys last week too) I wanted to take the one popping out of the box and create a sign.  Soon our Elf on a Shelf will surface at our house and thought was better way to remind my kids (and anyone else stopping by..) that our house is under Elf Surveillance so you better be GOOD!!

Products Used:
SVG Cutting Files: Elf Life Set
My Creative Time: Stitched Journal Die
Ribbon, twine, enamel dots and bell
Frame: Micheal's

Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you've enjoyed all my projects for the month of November!!!  
Thank you SVG Cutting Files!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Loved all your projects this month :)

Migdalia said...

OMG! They are Both ADORABLE!!
All of your projects have been AMAZING!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Blue6366 said...

OMG these are both fabulous but that elf sign makes we want to join in on this elf on the shelf thing even though my kids are grown....