Friday, November 28, 2014

Love My Glasses Squaredy Cat!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at SVG Cutting Files!!! I am showcasing a new cut  Love My Glasses Squaredy Cat...
He is so CUTE!!! I made him for my daughter Tiffany,
she just LOVES those sweet little cats!!! 
He will be in the store this Friday so make sure to check it out!!!
For the base of my tag I used MCT Tag Die Layers for the top layer with
 the Tag Dies for the bottom layer and the Write On Stamp Set for the sentiment!!! You can see more Squaredy Cat on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/squaredycats
Hope you like my tag for today!!! :)




 Supplies I Used for my Tag:
Tag Die Layers (top layer)
Tag Dies (bottom layer)



Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!! :)






2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Cute tag! Happy Holidays!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! Sooo CUTE! LOVE the Squardy cats!:)

Theresa