Saturday, November 15, 2014

GIve Thanks Blog Challenge!!!

Time for a new Challenge at SVG Cutting Files!
* Please note, if you plan to post your project via the blog, you MUST enter a URL below - if you do not have one, you MUST post your photo to our FB Galleria page...
You may also enter your project on our Facebook Galleria Group Page...(perfect for those that read blogs, but may not actually have one!)
 *** PROJECTS MUST BE LOADED TO THE CORRECT PHOTO ALBUM IN FB to QUALIFY as an ENTRY... DO NOT POST TO THE WALL!!!

Date: Nov 15 (runs through Dec 14th)
Theme: Give THANKS.... anything that is to GIVE thanks, (thanksgiving, Thank You, etc)
Prize: Winner will receive at $10 Gift Certificate to our store!!

Our Last Month's CHALLENGE WINNER :
Congrats to Shanon Cimbura our October Challenge Winner.  Please contact us at sales @ svgcuttingfiles.com to claim your prize!!

*Important Note*
You MUST use an SVG Cutting Files file as the main focus of your submitted project and you MUST be a follower of this blog or belong to our Facebook Galleria Group.  We will be checking!  ;)
Sombrero Cow never looked more cute!! Check out this adorable Thank You Treat!!
Read more on Michelle's blog HERE

 
Kitty Hershey Bar Slider! This file is NEW today!
Visit Candace's blog HERE

Jamie
Its that time of year...to be thankful for loved ones...
Read more on Jamie's Blog HERE.

Gwen
Check out this amazing journal book with the Acorn Branch File!
Read more on Gwen's Blog Here

The Giraffe Handled Bag makes a wonderful way to show you care!
Read more on Mel's blog HERE

Cute Sunflower Cindy is always there to cheer you on!
Read more on Gigi's Blog HERE

The Pumpkin Slide Card is a great way to present a GC to show how thankful you are!
Read more on Crystal's blog HERE

Our Sweet Reindeer Doll is to precious not to show you how thankful she is!
Read more on Cindy's blog HERE


Super Cute Cozy Cup Wrappers.. 3 layers and 2 different variations included!
Read more on Jaymie's blog HERE



Thanks for playing along!!
Annie, Barb,Candace ,GiGi, Gwen, Jamie, Jaymie, Mel, Michelle, Trixie, Cindy, Crystal and Roberta!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited! Thank you :)

Unknown said...

thanks for the challenge...sorry...my first entry I actually put the link to this blog instead of my own...ack!!..I've posted a 2nd entry w/ the correct link...sorry about that!!

mamascrapper69 said...

Thank EWE for this awesome challenge. I had so much fun. When I looked through all my svg files I knew I knew I had to use the one I did. Thank Ewe again hehe for this.

mamascrapper69 said...

i was soooooo inspired yesterday i started making thanksgiving cards to my family. my family is all over the world but can only send to the US seeing my family in the Philippines wont get it in time. I finished putting it together this morning because it was 11pm by the time I stopped crafting. needed to rest. Thanks again for so much inspiration!

Blue6366 said...

I'm such a knucklehead. I made my card and remembered to use it for a DT project but forgot to enter it in the challenge until tonight. Thanks for all the fun and inspiration that you ladies provide for us.

Crafting on Caffeine said...

This challenge was just what I needed to kick my butt to do this card! Thanks!