Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Calendar Card Pack Series ~ February

Hello everyone!  This is Cassandra from Creating with Color by Cassandra.   And I am so excited, because today I have the next installment of the Calendar Card Pack Series.  Just like last month, I have two projects using this file: an A2 size card and a 6x8 size calendar piece.


This month is the February cut.  This file will be in the SVG Cutting Files ~ Calendar Card Pack 1. Don't you just LOVE all of the beautiful hearts?  And of course I had to add one of my most FAVORITE Disney photos EVER!!!


This is the traditional A2 size card.  The beautiful heart border will fit perfectly around the edges of your card. The month, in this case February, will be a separately cut piece that you can place in any position.  The photo that I added is a 4x6 size photo that I trimmed down just a bit to fit inside the frame.


For my calendar piece, I enlarged the original cut file.  The background mats measure 6x8 inches.  And the photo I used was a 5x7 size that I trimmed down just a bit to fit inside the frame.  For an extra bit of bling (to match the bling in our hats), I added some heart gems from Queen & Co.


Well my creative friends, I hope you have enjoyed the February installment of the Calendar Card Pack Series.  I am just LOVING it so far!!  Have a great day everyone!  I will see you all again soon.

No comments: