Thursday, February 25, 2016

Lucky Charm

Hi there!!  This is Candace from Candi O. Designs and I'm here to showcase a new Page Layout by SVG Cutting Files that will be available in store Friday ~ "Lucky Charm".
We celebrate St. Patrick's Day and every year my kids wear shamrock glasses.  My daughter was hamming it up last year when I was able to snap these pictures!!  This page layout is just too perfect to capture this moment!
 For the bear's glasses, I cut out the outline in cardstock, then cut the solid in vellum which I colored with distress ink before gluing outline to the vellum ~ thought they turned out pretty cute!!
 Products Used:
SVG Cutting Files: Lucky Charm
Jaded Blossom: Label Dies
Pattern Paper: Doodlebug Designs ~ Happy-Go-Lucky and Pot O' Gold
Cardstock: American Crafts and Doodlebug Designs
Gems

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

No comments: