Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Woodland Critters

Hi everyone this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen to share some fun new files with you today.
I love anything mini...well almost anything mini, lets be real some things are better bigger.  Like chocolate bars, diamonds and lets not forget craft rooms!  I do love these little critters Annie designed and I put them on 3x3 mini cards to give to some of my littles.  This is the perfect size to go with some treats or even put the treats inside with glue dots.  These fun little Woodland Critters will be in the store at SVG Cutting Files on Friday you can get them here .





3 comments:

Migdalia said...

I love these adorable critters!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, these are so darn cute! I love these little critters!
Sherrie K

Paula Bee said...

Those are just too stinkin' cute! Love them!