Saturday, February 13, 2016

Valentine Treats!

It's Barb from BugBites and I just had to stop by today to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day!

Yup- I am a day early, but I had to stop by and show you a little treat I did using a new super cute file in the SVG Store called Chibi Girl Heart Ballooons!



I started with the Tall Trapezoid lock box and then added some pretty valentine themed pattern papers. I added a special sentiment stamped on a tag that I cut out using the JB Flag Dies 2 die.  It has a pretty scallop edge.

Once I had the little girl all pieced together,  I popped her up with some foam tape and added twine for the balloon strings.

I finished everything up by filling the boxes with chocolates of course!

You still have time to do a quick little treat for someone special tomorrow. 
These files make it super quick and easy!


Have a crafty day!

No comments: