Friday, February 12, 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hi everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I am sharing this fun card I made with an all NEW file, Chibi Shamrock Balloon Girl. She's just perfect for those St. Patrick's Day projects.



I started this card with the SVG Cutting Files Oval Card Base and cut it out with my Cameo.
I added an extra mat to the card and some grass at the bottom with the Jaded Blossom Spring Dies.
I cut out the Chibi Shamrock Balloon Girl and added a jewel to her head band.
I mounted her on pop dots to the card and stamped the sentiment from the Springtime Greetings stamp set.

I hope you all liked my card today and thanks for visiting!
Have a great weekend! 

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Super cute!!!

Migdalia said...

OMG!! This is just Precious!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M