Monday, May 20, 2013

Bubble Boy

Hey Everyone!

Jamie here to share a new SVG Cutting Files project with you!


Today I used the Bubble Boy file that will be available on Friday. I made a cute tag and wrapped it around a bottle of bubbles!


I used the Jaded Blossom Treat Tag Die and a sentiment from Got Candy? Then I tied it to the bottle with some Trendy Twine.


Here's a close up of this adorable bubble boy! I used a Dew Drop for the bubble.

Recipe-
SVG Cutting Files- Bubble Boy
Jaded Blossom- Treat Tag Die and Got Candy?
Peachy Keen- Wide Eyed Kids Asst.
Trendy Twine Orangesicle
Echo Park- All About A Boy

Thanks for stopping!

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

He is ADORABLE!! Sweet tag!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Melissa said...

Very cute! Love the "bubble" you added.

Kate said...

This is really Cute. Love it.