Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sweet Thanks

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday!

Ashley here from The Glamorous Side Of Scrapping and I'm having so much fun being the Guest Designer for May!

Today I'm sharing a preview of the fun SVG Cutting Files Bubble Girl!  She will be available on Friday!  Here is my treat...



I also used the fun Candy Tube Holder also from SVG Cutting Files.

Twine is from Trendy Twine and the Clear Tube is from Jaded Blossom!


Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a fabulous day.

-Ashley

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!

Anonymous said...

sooooo sweet

Migdalia said...

I love this ADORABLE file!!SWEET!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Trixie said...

This is adorable, Ashley!! I love this little Bubble Girl!!

Kate said...

Such a sweet little girl. Love it.