Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Camping Fun!


Hi everyone!  This is Gwen from This and That by Gwen, to share a fun summer card or Father's Day card with you today.

 I am really having fun with step cards, you can get so much more on one than just a flat card.  This cute cut is a brand new file from SVG Cutting Files called Camping Fun. As soon as I saw it I fell in love with it!  It has so many cute images, I know it's hard to believe but this is only part of them!  You can get them herehttp://svgcuttingfiles.com/catalog.php?item=511 on friday.


I sized everything in Silhouette DE to fit the step card and cut it with my cameo.


The side view gives you a better idea of how a step card works.


The tag was cut with the Tiny Tags Metal Dies and stamped with the Tiny Tags stamp set both from My Craft Spot.  I tied the tag on with Olive Jute String also from My Craft Spot it matches perfectly with the green in the paper!  The cork circles are so old I don't even know where I got them, but they fit with the feel of this card.


I embossed the outer layer of the canoe to make it look like wood.  

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love, love, love this card and just have to make it for my husband this year. We love to take the kids camping to places that you can only get to by boat. I pulled up the svg site and looked, even searched for camping fun but nothing. Please help. I expect my Cameo to arrive this week. It was a mother's day gift and what better way to break it in than to make a father's day gift. I even ordered a new printer to work with it. einersonsgirl@yahoo.com

DebC said...

I love step cards and this is adorable! You are quickly becoming my favorite pkace to get my files!
Deb

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That looks so intricate ~~ like it took hours and hours to make!! :) :) :) Well done!!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

I love this card. so very very cute!

Kate said...

This is just beyond Awesome. Love the Details and the Scene that you created with this card. Amazing.

Rosie said...

omg this is adorable

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com