Tuesday, May 28, 2013

S'more Thanks!

Good Morning!!

Trixie here from Pink Glitter Studio!

It's my day to post on the SVG Cutting Files Blog and today I made 
this cute little card to share with you.

I used the super cute new file "Into the Fire" from SVG Cutting Files and it will be available on Friday.

Aren't these little guys just the cutest!!


I used the stamp set Got S'mores? from Jaded Blossom and 
added some Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine.


Thanks so much for stopping by today. Make sure you come back everyday this week to see more sneaks from the Design Team.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Love this and the faces on those marshmallows are absolutely Adorable.

Migdalia said...

Cute & Funny! love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Kathy Salido said...

Adorable card, I love the expressions on the marshmallows :)

linda from arizona said...

This is such a cute card! I love the faces on the marshmallows.