Friday, May 24, 2013

Stay Cool...... New Releases

Good Morning Everyone, it's Kate here from Scrappers Creative Corner.

Every Friday is Release week here at SVG Cutting Files, well almost every Friday.  Sometimes we have files being release almost every other day, so you may always wanna keep your eyes open.

Today I am showcasing the Tubing Jenna.  I decided to make a shape card out of her.  I even flipped her around.  I also added another piece of Wave so it can be 2 toned.
Now head on over to my blog for more info and pictures of my card. 

Now just to show you here are the new files:

Bubbles Boy

Bubbles Girl

Fun in the Sun

Surfer Boy Corey

Tubing Fun Christopher

Tubing Fun Jenna

Now head on to the Store for some Shopping!


Sign up on our Newsletter so you don't miss out on important News and Freebie Friday Files.

"Like" our Facebook Page and share your creations using SVG Cutting Files
Photobucket

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

This is just DARLING!! Awesome release!! Love!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥