Sunday, May 26, 2013

You're Much S'more Than A Friend

Hi everyone!  Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

Ashley here from The Glamorous Side Of Scrapping!  Today is my last post as Guest Designer for SVG Cutting Files.  I just want to thank Ann for allowing me to create with the amazing files she puts together!

I'm sharing a card using the new file coming out on Friday called Kawaii S'more.  It's so stinkin cute!


From Jaded Blossom I used the smaller flag from Flag Dies 2 and the sentiment is from Got S'mores?


Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you all have a fabulous day!


-Ashley

4 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

This is adorable!

Kate said...

Super Cute. Love your Card especially the faux stitching like always. Thanks for being our Guest Designer this month.

Melissa said...

You really did a great job this month! This is a cute file too :)

Trixie said...

LOVE this card Ashley! Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer this month. All your projects were AMAZING!!!