Friday, January 23, 2015

Bear Hugs

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I am sharing this sweet card using a NEW file called V-day Koala.




These new Valentine Animals are so super cute! I just love them!
I started this card with the NEW Side Cut Large Scallop card base. I used my sewing machine to sew around the mat and added a row of hearts cut with Jaded Blossom's Valentine Dies. I also added a banner at the top cut with the Flag Dies 2.
I cut the V-day Koala and stamped the sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Pugs And Kisses stamp set. I mounted it on pop dots and added another row of hearts to the inside of the card. 

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute

Unknown said...

love your products you made.You always make awesome things. Keep up the awesome job. Thank you!