Sunday, January 11, 2015

Love Bandit-Leanne January Guest Designer


Good morning! Hi! This is Leanne from CreatedbyLeanne! I'm so excited to be back on the blog today! I'm so honored and flattered that Ann picked me to be January's Guest Designer! I'm having so much fun playing with her AWESOME files!

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I thought it would be fun to make a cute little Valentine treat! I had so much fun putting this together! I started by cutting the Hinged Gift Box. I then embossed with a Tim Holtz embossing folder called Bricked. I wanted my box to look like a little jail cell so I cut the bars from the set, Little Bandits. I cut enough to do each side. I also used the left over pieces to go around the box lid. Next, I used this cutie, Love Bandit and placed him on the front with pop dots. The hearts that are on the sides and back are also from this file, I just re-sized them :) I used Jaded Blossoms, Card Mat Dies to stamp my sentiment on. The sentiment is from their Cheesy Pick Ups (revamp) set. I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. I took several more pictures to show you from different angles :) 





Thanks for stopping by today! I really hope you enjoyed my little treat project :) Have a AWESOME day and I'll see ya back here next Sunday! 
Hugs, Leanne




6 comments:

Renee said...

Thats super cute!!!!

DIANA L. said...

Super cute congrats on the DT spot.. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Brigit Mann said...

I'm loving this, too adorable, I love all the wonderful projects you make!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute Leanne!!! You are AWESOME!!! Lee-Ann :)

Chriss America Real said...

Oh this is just 2 cute!

Migdalia said...

Super COOL and Fun!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*