Sunday, January 25, 2015

January Guest Designer - Leanne Garner


Good morning! I hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend! This is Leanne from CreatedbyLeanne! Today is my last Sunday as guest designer:(  I just want to say how much fun it's been and also what a honor it was to be chosen! Thank you again Ann! 

For my last project, I decided to make another 3D project. I've been having fun making treats lately and with Valentine's Day around the corner I'm sure they will come in handy! I started by using the file, A2 Card Base Bag Landscape for my bag. In the Silhouette software, I drew a oval using the shape tool so it would cut out a opening to see my candy. I covered the oval using some acetate. The cute little girl is from the file, Stella's Valentine set. I loved that she was holding a strawberry and that I was able to find some strawberry 3 Musketeers (which are really GOOD by the way lol). The sentiment is by Jaded Blossom. It's from the stamp set, Lollipops Galore. I stamped it using a die from the Mini Tag Dies 2 set. The little hearts are from the file, Love Bandit. I had them left over from a earlier project :) Last, I used some red tulle for my bow! Here's another look from a different angle....


Like I mentioned earlier, it's been so much fun this month getting to work with such cute files! I really hope that I have inspired you in some way or another! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a AWESOME day! Hugs, Leanne

3 comments:

Jun Bug House said...

I am sure with your talent, you will be back.
Maybe as a team designer.
Yes, you are that good.
Thanks so much for the time you have shared.
**U**
Nance

Joan Smith said...

AWWW What a super cute Treat box and your little girl is such a cutie.
You really did one outstanding super creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Migdalia said...

You did an Amazing job as a GD!!
Love every single project!
Totally cute box!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*