Thursday, January 15, 2015

Bee Mine

Hi there!! This is Candace from Candi O. Designs and I'm here to showcase a new cut file by SVG Cutting Files that will be available in store today ~ "Bee Mine".  Isn't this bee just the cutest ever!!  I really had too much fun designing with him that I got "lost in bees" and created a few projects to show how versatile he is when combined with other files!!
   I used the wine bottle tags to fit over this chocolate bar and then decorated with the new bee mine file.  The tag and label with sentiments are from My Creative Time.  Added some ribbon and twine with gems to complete this treat!

 Don't you just love this BEE!!!  I used the Handled Candy Pocket file, which I only used one of the pockets inside so I could add a large square candy bar and then added the Bee Mine file.  The sentiment and label are from My Creative Time.  Added some enamel dots and ribbon to complete the look. 

I found these mini Hershey's that have "bee" theme on the wrapper and knew they would be perfect to create a treat with this bee file!!  I used the Mini Nugget Platform Bases and increased the size a bit to hold these chocolates two deep so there are 6 inside the base.  Next, I picked the label edge (comes with the nugget file) to go on top and then added the bee file ~ yes he is perfect!!!  The label die and sentiment are from My Creative Time and then I added heart gems and closed up the box ends with twine.  

So this project, I wanted to show how the Bee Mine file doesn't just have to be for Valentines.  By changing the paper colors of the cut, it can be used for an everyday card or project!!  The card file is new, Ornate Base-3 which will be available for purchase Friday and made the perfect base to add the bee.  The sentiment and hexagon dies are from My Creative Time.  I completed the card by adding twine and enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Fantastic projects with this sweet bee! Love it!