Thursday, January 8, 2015

Pocket Full of Love!

Hi everyone! This is Brigit from Brigit's Scraps!
I'm so excited to be joining the SVG Cutting Files Design Team!
Thank you Ann for the opportunity to join you and this amazing team!

I have a cute shaped card to share with you today.
I used this adorable Kangaroo Heart Pouch, which will be available in the store soon.
Making shaped cards is one of my favorite projects to create.
Children love to receive them, especially cute animals ones!


I knew when I first saw this kangaroo I wanted to make a bunch of hearts in his pouch with this sentiment.  I didn't have a stamp with this saying so I did a print and cut using the heart in the file.  I welded the kangaroo and heart together and created a shadow layer for the card base.  I duplicated more hearts in different sizes to fill his pouch.  Cut the pouch from vellum so you could see all the hearts inside.  Really a simple project with an adorable file!!

Thanks for stopping, have a wonderful day!!
Hugs, Brigit

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Squee! This is so freaking cute and awesome! Love, love love this

Sarah P said...

Oh, this is just too cute. Great job.

PaperCutsForU said...

I have a kid!! You can just send this to my kid - although I really won't let him have. It will go on my mantle!!

Tami B. said...

Too cute- I had to pin this one for sure.