Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Hot Cocoa layout!!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at SVG Cutting Files!!! I made a layout with a new layout kit that will be available today in the SVG store, SUPER fun to make!!! I still need to take some pictures for my layout.
I cut the snowflakes twice to give it a layered look. I am so happy that Ann is making these FUN kits for us, it is so easy to create with them!!!! I am looking forward to making layouts now... LOVE them but I used to hate making them, choosing the colors, theme, size, then... and after two hours I was lucky if I had something to work with... ha ha!!! Hope you like my project for today :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Layout:
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


4 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG gir you really REALLY did create one Awesome Fabulous and Fun LO OMG
I love it. I'll tell you you absolutely did have a vision and lucky me/us we get to see it come to life on your LO!! WOW you're totally outdone yourself....I am a die hard scrapper since 2004 and love to see how others scrap and you are a very talented scrapper. YOU so ROCK!!

Beckie Williams said...

Just wanted to tell you again how cute this is!

Sherrie K. said...

Fantastic layout! The faces on the mugs are so stinken cute and just love the fun colors! Cute design, fantastic layout!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

Oh! My!! This is just FABULOUS!
The mugs are just adorable!!
Awesome job on this Amazing LO!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*