Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fa la la la la... la la Latte!!

Hi Everyone! Candace here.. today is my day for SVG Cutting Files!!! 

New today is this adorable Coffee Cup, Santa Suit style!! I LOVE this guy and of course I had the perfect stamp sentiment to go with it! The coffee cup will be available friday! 

I used the Jaded Blossom fancy topper die to mat the coffee cup on. 


The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Java Time. How cute would this be to give your coffee loving friends?


Of course I had to finish it off with a big sheer bow! 


And bright yellow glitter for the belt buckle :) 


Thanks for checking out my card today!
~Candace

5 comments:

Carol said...

Aw that's lovely :)

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

omg I love this! so freakin cute!

Running Turtle said...

Love this... I give out massive amounts of Starbucks Gift Cards every year!! This would be perfect!! Your card is darling!!
Tina

Migdalia said...

TOO Cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥