Friday, July 12, 2013

Fun in the Sun...

Good Morning, Kate here of Kate's Creative Corner.

For my card to day I used the files that will be released this Friday.
Jaded Blossom Sentiment Summer Candies
Jaded Blossom Candy Charms and Banner Die
PKS Face Sweet and Innocent Face Assortment
Trendy Twine in Nautical
DP used is from Fancy Pants "Summer Soul" and "Beach Bum
Echo Park Carta Bella "Cool Summer"

Since I am also a very visual person I put them together first and made sure I took a snap shot on my computer so I won't forget how to put it together.
I am using the New that came out and is available for purchase at the store today.
Don't forget Sign up for the Newsletter to receive your Weekly Freebie.
"Like" our Facebook Page
and Join our SVG Cutting Files Facebook Galleria
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kathy Salido said...

OMG, this card is super adorable!! I am loving the paper dolls and will be buying some new files when I get paid...LOL :)

Migdalia said...

This is Soooooooo STINKIN cute!!! I absolutely LOVE it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥