Tuesday, July 30, 2013

We go together like Cocoa and Marshmallows

Happy Tuesday!

Trixie here from Pink Glitter Studio

Today I have a little treat for you using the NEW Kawaii Hot Chocolate, it will be avaiable on Friday.

I rec'd one of these from a friend last year and I loved it so much I decided I had to make one. 

The sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Hot Cocoa 
(which is still on sale until the end of July). 

And of course I had to add a bow using some Lovebug Creations Rumple Ribbon.


Here is the inside. 
Punched some holes in the top of the Hot Chocolate packets and the Jaded Blossom 3x4 Clear Bags and tied it with some Solid Lilac Twine from The Twinery.


Here is a close up of the adorable Kawaii marshmallows.


Thanks so much for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

The little marshmallows are TOO cute! Super Cute treat!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥