Thursday, July 11, 2013

Weightlifter !!!

 
Over at SVG Cutting Files Ann released a bunch of paper doll files..... and different "themes" to coordinate with them.
 
So I love it because you can mix and match the arms and position them anyway you want !
I requested a workout set.
 
My Anniversary is coming up in a few weeks so I thought I'd make my hubby in the form of a shape card.
Yea, yea, I know he's gonna say "Where are all my muscles???"
 
But at least I got the Under Armour shirt and Nike shorts right LOL (I drew these on with a white gel pen)
 
 
Stamped inside is Happy Anniversary from Jaded Blossom
 
I also used a cute face from Peachy Keen Stamps.

 
There are many "add-on" pieces to this set, so be sure to check it all out tomorrow when its released !!!
 


2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super DUPER cute!! He is a Cutie Patootie!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Kathy Salido said...

This is so adorable!! Love the nike and under armour logos you added!!