Monday, July 8, 2013

Sandbox Paper Doll Magnets

Hi Everyone!

I've got another themed set for the new "Paper Dolls Base Kit A" to share with you!


So my Son love playing in the sandbox so this is the perfect set for him. I decided to make some magnets for him to play with on his easel. I used the Silhouette magnet paper and cut a base for all the shapes. Then I glued all the layers on top of the magnets.


Here's the back of a few of the cuts.


A close up of the cute little boy.


And a picture of the magnets on my Son's easel.

Recipe-
SVG Cutting Files- Sandbox Paper doll theme, Paper Dolls Base Kit A
Silhouette Magnet Paper
Echo Park- All About a Boy, Scoot

Thanks for stopping by!

Jamie

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute and fun idea!!

Kate said...

Very cute.

Unknown said...

Great idea!! These are super.



Tara

Migdalia said...

Love this idea!! Super DUPER cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥(my blog)
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Lovebug Creations said...

This is sooo cute and creative!! I bet your little guy loves these! Will have to do some of these for my girls :) Great inspiration!!!

Bug hugs,
Kimi

PS- Great job on the images Annie!!! ♥