Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Merriest Wishes Christmas Mouse!


Hi everyone, this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen, with another Christmas  in July project for you.  This is a new file that will be released on Friday.
 It is such a super quick and easy file to make, my personal favorite! 


For the card, I did a shaped card and popped up the first layer on foam tape.   It is sized at 5.5" tall so it will fit into an A2 size envelope.


For the tag I used Tiny Tags Metal Dies and Jingle all The Way stamp set both from My Craft Spot.
The inside sentiment is also from the Jingle All The Way stamp set from My Craft Spot.


For the little bag I used the Fish Handled Bag from SVG Cutting Files sized at 9" wide.  You can get it here.http://svgcuttingfiles.com/catalog.php?item=677  This little bag is so versatile you should get it!
The mouse was a print and cut at 3.5" tall.


The inside of the bag is filled with little tags printed and cut at 2.5" tall.  I stamped the front with a stamp from the Jingle All The Way stamp set and the back with stamps from the Stampin Around Christmas stamp set both from My Craft Spot.




3 comments:

GiGi said...

Super duper cute Gwen!!!

Kate said...

OMG this is just super cute. Love the little mouse face adorable.

Migdalia said...

OMG!! This CUTEST thing EVER!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥