Sunday, March 23, 2014

Bunny Bait


Hey Everyone! Deb here from Deb's Paper Palooza back for another Guest Designer project!  I can't thank Ann enough for giving me this opportunity and I'm excited that I still have another week to go!

Easter will be here soon so I thought I would whip up an Easter project for you today!



First of all I have to say I am in love with this Gusset Bag insert!!!!!! It makes filling up your bag with goodies a cinch!!!!!  I used the Sweet Baby Bunny file to top it off!  I enlarged his eyes and nose because I love to do eyelashes on my animals!!!


Recipe

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you again next Sunday!

6 comments:

LostnThought said...

That is just beyond adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Just too cute 😊

Crafting on Caffeine said...

this is awesomely adorable! Great job

Kathy Salido said...

Such a sweet little treat bag. Love the darling bunny :)

Sherrie K. said...

Sooooo stinken cute! LOVE the little bunny!
Sherrie K

Kate said...

This is just so cute and I love the Face.