Friday, March 7, 2014

Dino-Mite!

Happy Friday! It's Barb and I am here to show you my Dino-Mite bookmarks I did using another brand new file released this week.  These Chibi Kid Dinos are in the SVG Cutting Files store now!

I used all 5 dino kids to make my "Dino-Mite" bookmarks today. I must warn you, there are a lot of photos in this post. 

There are 5 different dino kids in this set and each is just as cute as the next. 
I sized them all to approx 3.5" tall. 

Because I wanted to use the PKS faces stamps, I did a release compound path in the Silhouette Design software on each of the face layers to remove the existing face parts. This way I get just the face outline for the faces.   

The base of my bookmark was found in the Silhouette store as was the mat for the sentiment.  

I did a print and cut for the sentiment mat and also added the faux stitching at the same time. 

Be sure to stop over at the SVG Cutting Files store to see all the new releases this week. 
Have a crafty day!


6 comments:

Renee said...

super cute!!!

Larelyn said...

Love, love, these adorable book marks. OK, how did you add the stitching to the print and cut? How about some Silhouette tutorials, my friend? OH, and love the precious faces. You picked the perfect ones for each. Love the eyes looking up!! So much fun.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Migdalia said...

I seriously just want to scream to the world on How CUTE this REALLY is!!!!
Stinkin Cute!!! Awesome job!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Unknown said...

Absolut Hammer Comment, das wollte ich selbst schon Mal ausdrucken, wusste nur nicht wie ich das niederschreiben konnte.
Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

Lea said...

I think these are great. And i'll second the comment asking about silhoette tutorials :)

Kathy Salido said...

These are so adorable, love every one!!