Thursday, March 6, 2014

HUGE Birthday Wishes


Hey everyone!  It's Jaymie and today is my DT day here at  SVG Cutting Files and I wanted to share a quick shaped card I made!


I just LOVE how easy these card kits are-- and cute too!   This is a NEW file being released TOMORROW called Dino Shaped Card.  

The sentiment is off of Jaded Blossom's  Wild Animal Candies set
and is stamped on a charm from their Candy Charms and Banners Dies set (one of my favorites!)

Here is close up of the sentiment

Here is a look at the inside, I used the "Happy Birthday!" off of the Go Wild set. 
 (Masked it off of the "Hip Hip Hooray! Happy Birthday!" sentiment)


Well I hope you have enjoyed my card today, thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!

PaperCutsForU said...

The dinosaur certainly caught my eye. He is ADORABLE!!