Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Yummy for your Tummy!

Good Morning!

Trixie here from Pink Glitter Studio.

Today I used the NEW Kawaii Pop Tarts file from SVG Cutting Files.  
This file will be available on Friday.

I filled the 3x4 Clear Bag from Jaded Blossom with mini Pop Tarts! 
They are my kids favorite!

I also used Jaded Blossom's Fancy Topper Die, Candy Charms and Banner Dies and the sentiment is from Gingerbread Candies.



Added some Bubblegum twine from Trendy Twine.


Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Make sure you come back tomorrow for another sneak of this weeks release.

And make sure you check out the store on Friday!

4 comments:

Krystle said...

Oh my goodness!! This is so so adorable!!

Sin City Chix said...

What a darling treat! I am envious; I want to be that kind of mom. :)

GiGi said...

This is just adorable and I LOVE the paper you used for the icing! SUPER CUTE!

Kate said...

Adorable, Love it.