Wednesday, March 5, 2014

New Dino Bag

I just love these new little Dino bags that will be in SVG Cutting Files store on friday, they are just so cute and fun!  If you need a cute little bag in a hurry, these are for you, so quick and easy to make.  I ran the yellow one thru the cuttlebug for some added texture.


The ribbon is from Love Bug Creations, Sunflower and Rosebud.  The tag was made with the Ribbon Banners - Straight Metal Dies from My Craft Spot and stamped with a stamp from My Pink Stamper.





5 comments:

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Too, Too Cute!!!

Rosie said...

omg adorable!!!!

Sara Bottomlee said...

I can't wait until Friday! I am so excited about this release! Everything has been so cute!!!

Mia said...

Adorable!!!

Kathy Salido said...

Super adorable bags, love the embossed one :)