Friday, March 21, 2014

No Lion, You're The Best!

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I have a new treat bag to share. I used the new Lion Gusset Bag Holder for this project. 



Don't you just LOVE those eyes?!?!? These would be so fun for a child's Birthday! I added Animal Crackers, but you could easily add party favors to the bag instead. The Gusset Bags are from Jaded Blossom.
I cut the Lion Gusset Holder and inked all the edges of him. I also used my white gel pen to do the highlights on his eyes and nose. I cut the sentiment banner using My Craft Spot's Ribbon Banner Dies Straight and stamped the sentiment using the Cute Critters stamp set. 

I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

DIANA L. said...

Wow super cute I love animal crackers and what a great way to top it off.Have a blessed day, my friend
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com