Sunday, March 30, 2014

Diaper Cake

Hey everyone!!!  Deb here, from Deb's Paper Palooza with my last project as Guest Designer here at SVG Cutting Files.  I've had so much fun playing with Ann's wonderful files this month and so grateful she gave me this opportunity!!!!  

I knew I wanted to do something with the Kawaii Baby files for a project...but I just didn't know what...nor do I really have any need to make anything baby related!!  I've seen these diaper cakes before and they are so adorable!!!  You can make them simple or decorate them up as much as you want.  For my project I kept it simple so I could showcase these super cute files!!!!!


The stork is actually a separate file but I thought he made the perfect addition.  It wasn't until after I hot glued him on that I decided he would have made a perfect topper!!  Will save that idea for another time!




Here are the 3 files I used


Thanks again to Ann for asking me to be a Guest Designer this month!!!

4 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

I have loved your projects this whole month but this one is the best! great job!

Kate said...

This turned out so Awesome...

Pollita Venusina said...

I love the cake, look so pretty with all that figures!

Kathy Salido said...

Absolutely love your diaper cake, it came out so cute!!