Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Treat Holders!

Hi everyone, this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen with some fun treat holders for you.
I couldn't decide what to make...so I made 3 different things.  They were all super quick and easy to do so if you need a fun little treat holder these will do the trick!
For the first one here I used the new Handled Candy Pocket.  This is so awesome it will hold a packet of hot cocoa mix or I put in 4 Ghirardelli squares, 2 on each side.  The cute little penguin is from the Holiday Present Sider Card Set, LOVE this set!!




For my next project I made a pillow box from the Santa Gift Card Holder file and just left off the Santa stuff.  I added that sweet little penguin instead from the Holiday Present Slider Card Set.


For the next project I used the same pillow box file from the Santa Gift Card Holder.  This time I added some holly, twine and a brad.  For the holly I used the Holiday Titles and Mats file and just used the holly (not the shadow).  


2 comments:

mamascrapper69 said...

i love these! so great!

Migdalia said...

Totally cute & super fun!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*