Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Happy Birthday

Good Morning!!

Trixie here and it's my DT Day.

Today I made a Winter Birthday Card to share with you.

I used the adorable little Penguin from the Penguin Trio file from SVG Cutting Files.

The Classic Label Card Base is also from SVG Cutting Files. It's one of my Favorite!!!!

I used the layer from Jaded Blossom's Goody Bag Die and one of the mini tags from Mini Tag Dies 2 and stamped a sentiment on it from So Many Birthdays.


Also added a little bit of Trendy Twine and a button from my stash.

I used paper from Papertrey Ink and DoodleBug Designs "Frosty Friends"


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!  

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh I just love this little guy he's so cute and I love all the papers you have chosen
Hugs
Debbie

Migdalia said...

Absolutely adorable!! I am a huge penguin fan!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*