Friday, December 26, 2014

Treats For a Little Munchkin!!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at SVG Cutting Files!!! Here is a cute and fun treat box that I made for Boxing day!!!
I just thought that this cut would be perfect for this day with that little Elf popping out of the box. So the cut is from SVG Cutting Files and it's called Elf Life (in the box), the base is the Kawaii Sea Nugget Platforms and my sentiment is from Jaded Blossom the
Yellow Brick Road Bundle. The sweet face is from Peachy Keen Stamps the
Stitched Curly Label Die for the label. Hope you like my project for today!!! :)
 
 
 
 Supplies I Used for my Treat Box:
 
I hope that everyone is having a GREAT Holiday so far!!!!
Thank you for stopping by!!! :)
 
 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is adorable! I love it!

Rosie said...

adorable treat holder