Friday, December 12, 2014

Happy Birthday with Shadow the Hedgehog!!!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at SVG Cutting Files!!! The cut I used for my layout and card is
 FROM THE VIDEO GAME BLOG HOP!!!!! I used Shadow the Hedgehog. You don't want to miss our hop for some great files that are available only during the hop!!!
Both these projects were made for my son Scott, his birthday was in November.
 
 Supplies I Used for my Layout:
FROM THE VIDEO GAME BLOG HOP!!!!!
Peachy Keen Stamps 

Here is the card with Shadow the Hedgehog, for the background I used a pic that I found online and just printed it on photo paper. My son just loved it!!! He said that it was COOL.
He just made my day, I always struggle making male themed projects!!!!
Hope you like my projects that I made for today!!! :)
 
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
FROM THE VIDEO GAME BLOG HOP!!!!!
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!! :)

 
 


3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ho Ho Ho, I am the first to comment. Of all the things for this day you have made I loved the card. Colorful and states the message you want to send real BIG, the name and years. Thanks so much. Hapy holidays!

Melissa said...

So awesome! Looks like a birthday to remember. :)

Blue6366 said...

Oh how awesome. Looks like a fun bday