Sunday, December 28, 2014

Welcome to the Team ~ Announcing our 2 newest members!

Hi Everyone... we have some exciting news to share with all our fans!  Our DT family has grown by TWO!  We are so VERY excited to welcome Candace O. and Brigit to the SVG Team!

I have to admit, I had been stalking both of these girls for quite some time.  I am so very fortunate that the stars aligned, as they say, and both of them were available at a time we had some spots open!

So please welcome with me, Candace and Brigit!  You are going to be BLOWN away by their talent and skills..... I know I AM!!  EEEKK!!!

Here is a sampling of what they have done in just recent days! Aren't they just the CUTEST?  Make sure to check out and become followers on their BLOGS... you will not want to MISS anything they post!


Now dont let this announcement make you think that is all we have cooked up for 2015!  We have an exciting new category of SVG coming at you VERY SOON... something I think that is going to make a lot of folks BREEZE by in some of their crafting ways!!  

We would also like to close by wishing Jaymie and Roberta the best of luck in the future.  They both needed to step down on the DT.  We will surely miss your awesome projects and ideas!  Good luck girls!!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Fabulous projects...congrats Candace and Brigit...you both rock and I love your designs!!!

Migdalia said...

Amazing projects!! Congrats Candace & Brigit!! Yiipee!!
You are both AWESOME!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see your projects!

Unknown said...

I have been a HUGE fan of Brigit for a few years. She is super! I am not familiar with Candace but from the sample I can't wait to see more. Congratulations girls!!

GiGi said...

Welcome ladies! You both are FAB designers and I can't wait to see your creations!