Friday, December 5, 2014

Cookies For You

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug and I am sharing a cookie treat box I made.




This turned out so cute and will make a fun treat to give at the holidays!
I started by cutting the Simple Treat Box and added decorative paper panels to the sides.
I cut the ginger from the Chibi Holiday Set 1 and stamped the face with a Peachy Keen Snowmany Face 1 1/8 inch stamp. I colored the lines and white highlights with a gel pen and added chalk to the cheeks. I also added an eyelet to the head and strung it on twine connecting it to the bow.
To close the box, I used a store bought bow that had a twist tie back. This fit through the holes perfectly. 
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from Jaded Blossom's Milk N Cookies and added the heart cut from the Valentine Dies.

I hope you all liked my project and thanks for visiting!
Have a great day!
GiGi

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

A very Sweet treat!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Unknown said...

adorable, I love this