Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry and Bright

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! 
GiGi here from The Cricut Bug to share a project.
I hope you all are enjoying this special day with your family and loved ones. I am hosting this year so I have a house full and am probably cooking my butt off as you read this LOL!
I wanted to share the treat bags I made to hand out to the kids today.




These turned out so cute! And they were super quick to make up.
I started with the Jaded Blossom Fancy Topper Die and attached it to a 3 X 4 inch Clear Bag that I filled with M&M's. 
I cut that super cute snow girl from the SVG Cutting Files Holiday Set 1 and stamped the face with a Peachy Keen Happy Snow Couple face. I colored the eyes and nose with Copic markers and added some gems to her tummy. 
To finish, I stamped the sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Merry & Bright stamp set. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Adorable!!
Merry Christmas to you & your family,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Unknown said...

She is such a sweet snowman!